Sunday, March 28, 2010

Explaining Rights to Peter Stokes of the Salt Shakers

Two blogposts in one day is fairly unusual for me. Still rather than repeat myself too muck I'll just provide links to start with.

The discussion in question came when Peter Stokes of the Salt Shakers commented on discussions of Gay former Chief Justice of the High Court Michael Kiby's comments in recent times that the government should and eventually would apologise for it's wrongdoings to gay Australians and that the Church follow suite.

Quickly the discussion between Peter and I becomes one about nature, science and Human Rights.

http://www.starobserver.com.au/news/2010/03/24/church-should-apologise-too/23127

I welcome comments here on this but please try and stay respectful and compassionate.

No comments: