Saturday, January 9, 2010

Post-holiday recovery begins

It's been a busy few weeks filled with travel and family.

Yesterday i had to farewell my girl/boy-friend flying back to the big city which is hard on us both to return to the distance thing.

Still we had a lot of fun. Getting to let my hair down at the Warner Brothers Movieworld themepark and getting our pics taken with Batman while both crossdressed was particularly moving for me, I'd wanted a pic with Batman since i was a kid.

But all this comes at a price. Muscle and joint pain, neausea, mental blanks, memory problems, exhaustion, dizzyness.. all symptoms substantially increasing. And possible returns of ones that had faded like red-fades and daylong headaches etc.

I'll have to do everything more slowly with more rest periods in between. Just like the last time and the time before that. Even with getting Tai chi in on the good days for my joints and muscles and painting more of my Tyranid army i'll be keeping up on things online and posting my thoughts.. even if they may be more rambling and less well articulated even than usual due to the more severe 'brain fog'.

No comments: